Wedding Photography You'll Fall in Love With
The perfect photographs are natural and romantic and will truly capture the essence of your special day. Relive the memories and treasure all the details with one of my bespoke packages tailored to suit you.
Digital Packages: all images are high resolution and on a USB memory stick presented in a keepsake box. You are welcome to make your own prints and albums from these as well as share online with friends and family
Digital Package 1 £375 for 2020 and 2021
- Highlights of up to three hours of photography: best for small weddings. Expect around 125 photos
- This is a flexible option, so is easily tailored to meet individual needs. Typically the three hours includes some finishing touches to the preparations, guests arriving, the ceremony, group family photos and portraits of the bride and groom.
Digital Package 2 £600 for 2020 (£650 for 2021)
- Provides at least 200 photos
- Half Day (5 hours of photography). As above, then carries on during the reception to include speeches, venue and decorations, and candid style photographs of guests and family. I would then leave you to enjoy your meal and party the night away!
Digital Package 3 £900 for 2020 (£1000 for 2021 & 2022)
- My most popular option is the full day, which provides at least 375 beautiful photos
- I'll be there from the morning preparations, staying right on through the evening for up to 11 hours - so if you’re having a dance, ceilidh, DJ or band performing, it will all be there! Nothing will be missed with full day coverage, so it truly allows you to relive the whirlwind of your wedding day over and over, and share the magic with generations to come. Perhaps you'd most like to see how your other half was waiting for your arrival before the ceremony, or look back at your friends' antics on the dancefloor that you might have missed on the night? Tell me what's most important to you and we can capture the best memories.
I aim to deliver all pictures within six weeks after your wedding. Editing and retouching is included in the price (e.g. airbrushing blemishes/removing scars) for the main couple if requested.
All packages include a pre-wedding consultation to discuss your requirements and preferences – and of course meet you both and get to know you as a couple. I will also take the time to visit the venue beforehand to scope out the best spots for photographs, whatever the weather! I usually suggest meeting clients in a café so we can chat about what you have in mind and what I can offer. I would bring along my contract, and a questionnaire about some of the detail of your day for you to look over and fill in once you’ve made all the arrangements. To secure the booking I would then take a 25% deposit of whichever package you choose.
Check out the 'recent weddings' tab at the top of this page for more examples of my work, as well as my Instagram page @natalieholtphoto. I also have a Facebook page where you can read recent testimonials, as well as leaving any kind words!
Feedback from previous clients can also be seen by clicking on the badge below.